Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Megan Fox has been all over the press recently because of Eagle Eye.  

I have to say, I was never a big fan, but I've converted.  I'm now putting Megan Fox in my top  
five.  Who are the others, you ask?  Let's take a look!

5. Megan Fox.  It may just be media overload, but if that's the case...thanks, media.




4. Kate Winslet.  For one reason, she usually gets naked in her movies.  For another reason, she's a class, respectable Oscar-nominee and is, many ways, everything Megan is not.  And did she ever look better than with those red ringlet curls in Titanic?



3. Elisha Cuthbert.  Always attractive on 24, amazingly sexy in The Girl Next Door (you haven't seen it?) and truly mouth-watering in some of her photo spreads like this:


2. Monica Keena.  She plays Kristen on Entourage and is a refreshing change from the skinny skeletons of shows like 90210.  She has some flesh on her, and curves, and is in no way fat (some people think curves = fat).  I'm a bit worried because I've heard rumors her breasts are fake.  This photo doesn't help matters.  Still, she's gorgeous.


1. Scarlett Johansson.  Insanely beautiful.  No argument, no debate, no doubt.  Ryan Reynolds may be the luckiest man on Earth.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

u forgot christina hendricks on mad men and anna kournikova.